Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Planning dinner


I used to be so good at planning out our meals, but, I admit, I've kind of slipped.

Time to get organized and start again.

With the weather being a little warmer, I don't want to use the oven if possible. Here in San Diego our hot "summer" weather is just starting. It'll be really warm in August and September.  Time to get out the crock pot.

I'd love for people to share with me any meals they love to make - especially the quick and easy and healthy ones.

This week's plan (so far):

Wed (today): Slow cooker Chicken and veggies - but I'm using 2 chicken breasts (mainly b/c I didn't defrost the whole chicken I have in the freezer and really these 2 breasts will be more than enough meat for us b/c we don't really eat that much meat).

Thursday: Fish with cous-cous and veggie (working out the finer details)

Friday: Slow-cooker Lasagna (let's hope it works)

Sat:  Grilled steak w/ potatoes and corn

No comments: